Info You Need
We are pleased to offer you full service property management, which means we prepare for and handle every step of the application and every eventuality involved in the rental process.
We'd Like to Get Your Feedback!
At Sloane Realty Property Management & Sales, we strive to make every interaction a five star experience. We would love to receive any feedback
from the service you have received from us. Please select the button below that best describes your experience with us.
What to Expect
If this is your first rental experience, whether as a tenant or a landlord, you probably have a lot of questions about how the process works and what you can expect. Other pages on this site have FAQ’s and other resources, but below you will find a
list of at-a-glance things you can expect from your experience with Sloane Realty.
As a homeowner:
- Timely response to any querry
- Detailed market analysis
- Walk-through of the property
- Assistance with identifying anything that will need to be done to get ready to rent
- Paperwork to sign
- Suggestions to prepping the property
- Recommendations for insurance changes
- Weekly marketing updates
- Professional marketing photos
- Listing in the MLS, Craigslist and syndicated sites
- Showing screenings
- In-depth application process
- Constant updates regarding the leasing process
- Inspection prior to move-in
- Rent collection
- Eviction filing (if necessary)
- Detailed monthly statements
- Online “conversation” function
- Copies of all work orders in real time
- Copies of all invoices
- No maintenance markup
- End of year statements
- 1099 Misc for tax filing
- Online portal with all documents and information on your property
- Quick and courteous responses from all staff members
- Annual inspection reports
Are you thinking about buying your first home? Is it time to move to a larger house? Have you perhaps reached a point in your life when it is time to downsize? Are you
considering purchasing investment property to round out your financial plan? Each transaction involved in purchasing or selling a home is as unique as the home and individuals
involved, and at Sloane Realty, we relish the challenge of finding the perfect fit in each case. Each purchase or sale represents an important step in the lives of our clients,
and the trust they place in us to help them with that process is not something we take lightly.
If you are considering purchasing rental property, Sloane Realty is a doubly good choice for your sales representatives. As intimately acquainted as we are with the rental
market, we have partnered very successfully with investors to provide not only a sales analysis, but a rental analysis as well. We are uniquely qualified to provide
information and feedback about the rental rate a property can command, the work that will need to be done to rent it, and insight into what will and won’t make a desirable
rental investment. It would be our genuine pleasure to assist you with the establishment or growth of your property investment portfolio.
From our first meeting, to the closing table, we will be there to facilitate the showings, negotiate the contract, organize and schedule inspections, repairs, appraisals,
and closings, research the market and help you interpret what the trends mean for you, and be a resource and a friend for you throughout the process. We aim to meticulously
take care of every facet involved in the sale or purchase of your home and to provide you with confidence and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your transaction
is in the best hands.
Our sales department is operated on a boutique level; there is no “one size fits all” approach to real estate. Careful, personal attention to each situation has enabled
us to achieve fantastic success in Real Estate sales, regardless of market fluctuations. Finding the appropriate company to help you navigate the ever-changing process of
purchasing or selling a home is as important as finding the perfect home itself (or perfect buyer!) and we will be delighted to speak to you about how we can be the right
partner for you.
- Investing in rental properties can be a vital part of your financial plan. While the cash flow produced immediately might be negligible, eventually the
mortgage will be paid off and the rental payments will produce significant cash flow. If you are considering becoming a landlord or expanding your current
rental property inventory, a good property manager is of the utmost importance.
- In today’s market, mortgage payments are frequently more affordable than rental rates for the same property. Whether you are going to live in the property or
rent it, this makes a compelling argument for purchase a home.
- There are tax benefits to owning a property–please speak with a CPA for the ins and outs of how this works. We know a lot about rental property, but we are not
- Sometimes you need the equity out of your house to either purchase another home or for any number of other reasons. Liquidating a real estate asset is a good
way to get ahold of that equity.
- Downsizing. It can come to pass that caring for a larger house is not fun, necessary, or feasible for you. In this case, selling and downsizing is a good option.
- We can’t think of another reason. If you are moving on to another location, house, or life phase, let’s look at the rental option for you and see if that might not be the secret to financial success that you’ve been looking for!
Choosing an Agent:
Selecting the right agent is the first step in the sales process. The results of this choice are going to resonate throughout the purchase and possibly
afterwards, so choose wisely. Below are some suggestions of questions to ask when choosing a sales agent; we hope you will give us a call and give us a chance
to answer them for you.
- Is this agent a member of the Charleston Trident Board of Realtors and a designated Realtor?
- Does this agent have experience in sales?
- Is this agent someone I can look forward to talking to every day?
- Does this agent respond to my emails, phone calls, and text messages quickly?
- Does is agent have my best interest at heart?
- Do I feel that my listing/sale is important to this agent?